(I will be joining the protest tomorrow morning until the 24th..the Government is trying to shut down freedom of speech and the freedoms of bloggers and websites. http://www.cbronline.com/news/google-and-wordpress-protest-anti-piracy-measures-in-us-congress-180112)
Join the protest or all your work could be gone.. enough is enough
I have asked myself this question a thousand times (OK once). I have meet some people who still love there ex’s but then say “yeah but we are not in love”. I understand caring for another person but using the word love to describe how they feel about them..yeah don’t get that. I think this word used to be very strong but has been over used to the point it took on another meaning. You really have to do some thinking when you ask yourself this..”am I in love ?” …or “do I like him or her very much ? “.
1. Do they fill my emotional needs
2. Do they want to see me sucseed
3. Do they still go out of there way to please me
4. Do they still appreciate what I do
5. Are they living for us or for themselves
6. Can they walk in the room and feel you (your energy)
7. do you still kiss (with emotion not lust)
8. do you still look in each others eyes
9. are we a team working on life’s problems
10. do you still sit on the couch together
If the answer is yes to 75% then you are In Love. If your only about 30% of this list talk to your partner and work on them. You can loose that energy if you let the simple things pass you buy. You can’t fix everything all the time and some things are just not meant to be but if deep down in your core of life you both still have the same feelings,don’t let them die or let life get in the way of your happiness.