OK, Let me see if I can put this in a good way for some of you to understand. Although many say looks do not mean anything, I find it hard to believe in that. Looking at this scientifically we all have what they call a dent in our Genes. Some of you may have read this report. Some are attracted to long hair or a guy with muscles. Every single person on this planet has a normal list of dents they use when looking at a man or women to see if they are attracted to one another. Say you are looking at a profile photo and only see a drivers license type photo. Some look at it and may pick up 1 or 2 likes (dents) but need much more then that to form and attraction. Take a look at the list, this may help you when doing your profile in the future.
1. Take shots of you sitting in a chair
2. Take shots of you in normal movements
3. Take shots of you dressed up
4. Take shots of you in sweat pants (informal ware)
5. Take shots of you smiling in every picture you take.
6. Take shots holding things in your life (books you like and so on)
1. Take a shot with you kissing air ??
2. Take a picture as a want to be model
3. Take a picture just showing your privates
4. Post a picture that is blurry
5. post a picture that is so dark you just see your teeth and eyes
6. Look like your about to kill someone
The object of profile pictures is to tell a story of who you are. Take some time and get good amateur photos. Sure you can get a pro to take them but why? I think people would rather see what you look like the other 23 hours of the day not just a one time photo session.